Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Possible Sighting

I just got back to my dorm room from my part time job (I believe I’ve neglected to mention this, but I’m a college student), and I saw something that made me look twice. A tall man in a black suit. However, there are plenty of business students and professors who wear the same sort of thing every day, here. I won’t jump immediately to the conclusion that it was a Slender Man, especially since he was waiting at the bus stop. The lighting and distance were also such that any facial features or even the existence of hair couldn’t be confirmed or ruled out. I will, however, admit that I took a long detour after spotting him. Prudence is the best course of action when dealing with the unknown.
If such sightings become the norm, I’ll have to make the assumption that I’ve been targeted. Until then, I’ll just have to assume I’m jumping at shadows.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's best not to get paranoid, though it is good that you are aware of your surroundings. I'm sure you'll be prompt and let us know if things become more obvious. Until then, I'll be waiting for your next analysis.

    -An intrigued reader,
    Leina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's probably nothing. As you said, there are a lot of business men around. However, if this continues, let me know. I may be able to help you.

    ReplyDelete